We / Us / Our means Righthere (Egg Recruitment) Limited
You / Your / Yourself means the User of the Website
The Personal Data We Collect About You And The Purposes For Which We Process This Data
When you visit and browse through our website, you can do so without telling us who you are and/or revealing any other information about yourself. You may however voluntarily choose to provide us with personal information if you complete and submit any of the forms that may from time to time be available on our website. This will enable us to contact you to provide you with the feedback or service which you have requested. We shall process this personal information in order to provide you with the particular service you request when completing these forms such as informing candidates of any vacancies, providing clients with business terms and responding to any enquiries that you may make.
When you send us your details for a job or for prospective jobs that you may be suited to, we may use social media platforms to search for you.
From time to time we may further process your personal data to provide you with information about our range of products and services including those offered by other companies within the Righthere Limited group of companies by ordinary mail, telephone, e-mail or any other means. Please inform us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] if you do not wish to receive any such direct marketing material.
When you visit and download information from our website, we automatically collect information concerning your internet provider address, the date and time when you accessed the site, the details of the requested web page and/ or download, and whether your request was successful or not. We will only use this information for statistical purposes, and we will not transfer, sell or lease to any other party such information.
Our website also uses a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies are created for each session when you visit our website. None of the information collected by means of cookies is associated with you as an individual. We do not use the cookie technology to capture individual e-mail addresses or any personally identifying information about you.
The information so gathered through cookies may include:
- the date and time when you access our website;
- the website pages that you view and any download that you may make through such pages;
- whether or not such viewing or download is successful;
- the Internet address of the website or the domain name of the computer from which you access our website;
- the operating system of the machine running your web browser; and the type and version of your web browser.
Should you wish to reject all or certain cookies used by our website, you may modify your web browser preferences to do so. If however you reject all cookies then you might be unable to use some of the services available on our website. Moreover, you may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to choose whether or not you wish to accept it. Usually, the information on how to change your options regarding cookies can be obtained by referring to your operating systems manual or to the ‘Help’ section of your web browser, or by contacting your Internet Service Provider.
Data Protection Notice Including Disclosure of Personal Data
We are registered with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner, Malta to process personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2001. Therefore, we will process any personal and/or sensitive data supplied to us on/in an application/proposal form or subsequently supplied by yourself, whether orally or in writing, for all or any of the following purposes:
- underwriting and issuing contracts of insurance, collecting premiums and submitting other bills, claims handling purposes, paying benefits, reinsurance, co-insurance and actuarial activities;
- the proper performance of your contract of insurance;
- underwriting of subsequent insurance applications/proposal forms which you may lodge with us;
- preventing, detecting and/or prosecuting fraud and any other criminal activity which we are bound to report (e.g. if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or attempt to pose as someone else, we shall disclose any information we may have about you in our possession so as to assist any type of investigation into your actions) and to meet any other specific legal or contractual obligations including but not limited to protecting and defending our rights and property and that of our policyholders or users of our website;
- establishing, exercising or defending any legal action;
- internal risk assessment purposes, internal management, research and statistics, systems administration and the development and improvement of our products and services;
- the protection and promotion of our legitimate interests and the proper conduct of our business;
- as may be allowed or required by or under any law.
Relevant data will be disclosed or shared as appropriate with our employees and with affiliated companies, associates, agents and Tied Insurance Intermediaries, your broker if any, the Malta Insurance Association, other insurance companies and other third parties if pertinent to any of the purposes listed above. Should you have availed yourself of the services of one of our agents or sub-agents you confirm that you are aware that such agents and sub-agents will process your personal data pursuant to their legal obligations.
When you complete and forward to us an online form which includes also information of another person, you confirm that you are giving your explicit consent, in terms of the Data Protection Act, 2001, on behalf of yourself and all the other persons specified in this form, for us to process the said personal information as outlined above and you confirm that you have brought this Data Protection Notice to the attention of these other persons and obtained their respective consents.
Access and Changes To Your Personal Data
You have the right to request us to provide you with access to and/or correction of the personal data that we process in relation to you. You are required to inform us immediately of any such correction or alteration relating to your personal data which we are processing, by writing us at Righthere Limited, Centris Business Gateway, Level M, Triq Il-Palazz L-Ahmar, Mriehel, Malta, and must further be signed by yourself as the data subject to whom the particular data relates.
We use reasonable efforts to safeguard the integrity, availability and confidentiality of all personal data that we process relating to you and regularly review and enhance our technical, physical and managerial procedures so as to ensure that your personal data is protected from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification;
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
To this end we have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control. All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are further obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
By its very nature however the Internet is not a secure medium and data sent via this medium can potentially be subject to unauthorised acts by third parties. We cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information passing over our website.
Moreover, data sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders even where sender and receiver of information are located in the same country. Consequently, data relating to you may be transmitted via a country having a lower level of data protection than that existing in your country of residence. We shall accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the security of your data while in transit through the Internet.
Links To Other Websites
No third party is permitted to link any other website to our website without obtaining our prior written consent.
We are registered with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner, Malta, to process personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2001.
Centris Business Gateway, Level M, Triq Il-Palazz L-Ahmar, Mriehel, SVR 1451, Malta
Phone Number: (+356) 2142 3030
Email: [email protected]