The Store Executive's role is to control the movements of incoming as well as outgoing stock through the stores, record these movements and physically handle these goods so as to facilitate an efficient and organised store.
The position also carries duties relating to daily purchasing processes, to ensure efficient preparation of purchase orders, up to and including delivery to the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Company's processes and procedures are always met and safeguarded.
- Checks all incoming goods against relevant Purchase Orders; ensures that the goods are in a good and undamaged condition and certifies quantities received, raises Goods Received Notes (GRNs),
- Prepares stock issues against the presentation of a properly filled and authorised Issue Note.
- Inputs Stock Issues on an on-line basis to maintain live information.
- Maintains the Stores in an organised, efficient and clean environment. Ensures that products are clearly located, identifiable, easy to count and regularly rotated and palletises goods.
- Physically inspects Assets passing through stores and ensure proper documentation is in place.
- Ensures that the Stores are attended according to the time schedule and no unauthorised personnel are allowed to enter.
- Alert Procurement executive to ensure that stock levels of different product lines are adequate at all times and carries out a stock replenishment process as required.
- Ensures Procurement Request forms are received duly filled and properly authorised by the responsible Manager.
- Processes all Purchase Orders by the end of each business day and ensures these are sent to the respective suppliers as soon as they are completed. Alerts Procurement executive if any outstanding Purchases not processed.
- Monitors and controls all pending orders to ensure all deliveries will not be overdue
- Coordinate replacement of delivery person when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Procurement Stores and Logistics executive
- Initiate and implement regular stock taking exercises whenever necessary as requested by the finance department
- Essential having at least an Ordinary level of education.
- Essential at least three years of work experience in a similar post.