The role is focused on fintech innovation and involves the development of our wealth management software suite and core banking systems aswell as our online trading platform.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Engineer high availability solutions
- Work closely with other team members to design and develop real-time transactional systems
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET Core 2 or later, Web API, C#)
- Experience with IOC / DI patterns ideally using Autofac
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices.
- Experience with ORM systems such as Entity Framework 6.
- Knowledge of message queues
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Redis and/or Couchbase
We are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software and we utilise the very latest technology stack to achieve our goals.