Our client, a company that controls and manages cost at all stages of a project through cost control, tender documentation, risk and value management is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be required to act on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a complete range of projects.
- Generally in the office and onsite visits
- Document management
- Preparation of tender documentation and administration of tender process’
- Preparation of contracts
- Post-contract cost management (e.g. administering change control processes, valuing variations, assessing contractor’s claims etc…)
- Preparing valuations/payment applications for progress payments
- Preparation of final accounts
- In possession of or in the process of achieving relevant Quantity Surveying Qualification
Key Benefits Summary
- Competitive Salaries
- Payment/Part payment of relevant Professional Development courses Qualifications