A Personal Assistant to the Director role is now available with one of our clients operating within the hospitality industry!
Duties and responsibilities:
- To prepare and handle all administrative/clerical duties, such as filing, typing, emailing, scanning, photocopying, binding.
- Make appointments for the Director and keep agenda up-to-date.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and distribute accordingly.
- Keep the record-keeping / filing system up-to-date.
- Keep copies of contracts, agreements, licenses, permits, certificates and any other documentation and files respectively.
- Take minutes of meetings as and when requested.
- Greet guests for meetings
- Responsible for office equipment being used and stationery
- Ensure that the standard telephone procedure and etiquette are adhered to.
- Respect and observe the company’s rules and regulations together with policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximise opportunities for self-development.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Advanced level of Education, a secretarial diploma is considered an asset.
- Experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A good team-player.
- A committed and loyal individual.