We are looking for an outstanding Operations Executive to join a successful and established Maltese jewelry brand team!
Due to further growth, they are offering this opportunity and recruiting individuals on a full-time basis.
If you have a true passion for fashion and unparalleled customer focus, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Operations Executive role is pivotal to the business as it provides support to our management, sales, accounting and marketing teams. Therefore, we are seeking an experienced, well-organised individual who is proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and has a flair for customer service. Multitasking is also important, as you would be dealing with fast-paced day-to-day operations of our Stores and Online business.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stock Management
- Managing Customer Support Team
- Supporting all Retail Stores
- Assisting the marketing team with website and e-commerce platform related tasks
- Organising customer e-commerce orders on a daily basis, ensuring that all orders are sent as per customer specifications and contacting customers whenever necessary
- Supporting the management team with generating and updating required reports, including reports required for accounting
- Carrying out general office administration duties and ensuring that all tasks are maintained and managed to the highest standards
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in a previous Office Administration work, preferably in the retail environment
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in writing and in speech
- Impressive organisational skills with great attention to detail
- A high level of Computer Literacy, especially with office tools such as Word, Excel, and Email
- Capability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An aptitude to learn and is proactive with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently, while being a vital part of the team