Our client is looking for an Inventory Accounts Executive to join their team!
Summary of responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining stock information in the system and ensuring all data is correct
- Updating price lists in the system as provided by the purchasing manager
- Liaising with the storekeeper when goods are received in stores to ensure he gets all the details of the goods received
- Works out the stock costings
- Updates stock received and supplier invoices in the system
- Coordinates regular spot checks and yearly stock takes with the purchasing manager.
- Analysing any stock variances that may arise and report results to the respective superior.
- Inputting of any stock adjustments required in the system
- Communicating with customers updates of new/amended barcodes and details of new products
- Other office work as required including the processing of daily sales invoices and credit notes to work as a reliever when one of the invoicing clerks is absent from work.
Education and Experience:
- Secondary Education with 6 O’ Levels. Accounts O’ Level will be considered an asset
- ECDL Qualification
- Training on the job will be given
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Hardworking and able to prioritise and work at own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese
- An organised individual with an eye for detail