One of our clients is currently looking for a Finance Executive who will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of their finance department by executing daily tasks with strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling of day to day accounting and bookkeeping
- Taking control of the day to day dealing with queries from other departments within the company
- Overseeing daily duties performed by the Accounts clerk/ officer
- Overseeing updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledger and other records.
- Assisting with Quarterly and Annual Regulatory Reporting
- Assisting with VAT and Tax Reporting
- Assisting in any other ad-hoc reporting as it may be required
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit
- Other general accounting and administrative duties related to the smooth running of the finance team as required
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum of two years previous experience working in a finance department
- Studying for ACCA, AAT or equivalent
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Be highly organised, proactive, and able to work on own initiative
- Be proficient in the latest Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills to act as an intermediary between the different departments & finance
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Present a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude
- Be detail-oriented, have the ability to meet tight deadlines and be a team player.