Our client is looking for an attentive, goal-oriented, eye for details and highly motivated Executive Assistant to the Company Director!
You would be dealing with different tasks, as every day is different while assisting in all business and personal matters the Director.
They believe in the attitude of "Where is a will there is a way" and in the ability to understand, listen carefully, respond and adapt to the common goals of both the Director and all the other company members have.
- Help make the Director as efficient as possible by scheduling, calendar management, and keeping each day running efficiently and goal-oriented;
- Handle correspondence, respond quickly and yet in a thoughtful way;
- Organise in-office events and meetings and handle certain office tasks or ask for help;
- Take on other projects and responsibilities such as marketing initiatives, planning external events, creating presentations and tackling certain roles to cover Director presents;
- Assist in coordinating and managing simultaneous projects and prioritise tasks while using good judgment based on facts and past experiences.
- Highly motivated, high energy and let's do it attitude ;
- Organised, diligent, and a positive, pleasant working ethics;
- Ability to build great working relationships with people internally and externally;
- Highly trustworthy, reliable and have great judgement based on facts and discretion;
- Pay strong attention to detail and accuracy, and anticipate in advance for important matters;
- Able to multi-task but one focus at the time and work under pressure;
- Proactive and have extremely exceptional follow-through;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Great attitude and energy;
- 3 years working as an Executive Assistant or PA for a senior-level executive will be considered an asset;
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Sound knowledge in account it is very important.
If you have a strong desire to learning new things, along with an open mind, curious and ready for progress, then you should jump on board!