Our client, one of Malta’s largest financial services firms offering a large range of services across a variety of financial assets is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Officer to join their growing team!
The Customer Services Officer forms part of a team that handles all customer related queries for the Investment Services operation. Both offline and online customers are supported and the customer services team support queries arriving via phone, social media, email and proprietary messaging systems.
- Assisting clients onboarding;
- Answering all incoming calls and performing outbound calls;
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems;
- Providing information to new or existing clients;
- One to one platform demonstrations;
- Other monitoring duties;
- Vigilance with data protection and keeping oneself up to date with all data protection laws;
- Taking full ownership of clients to ensure first call resolution.
The chosen candidate will:
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as within a team;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in customer service;
- Have excellent written and spoken English;
- Have excellent written and spoken Maltese;
- Be proficient with computer-related skills;
- Be a problem solver.
Working hours are based on a 40-hour week on roster and range from 6:30 to 22:00 Monday to Saturday. The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package in addition to an attractive performance-related package.