One of Malta's international corporate and trust service provider is looking for a Corporate & Trust Administrator to join their team.
Essential Experience & Skills required
- 2 years administrative experience i.e. secretary, PA, administrator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English (it will be required to draft complex documents for management review, following training provided)
- Good computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Relevant experience which may be considered preferable but not essential would include the following:
- administrative roles within a law firm (preferably corporate department) i.e. legal secretary;
- a corporate administrator within a bank, trust, corporate or accountancy office;
- compliance administrator within a bank, law firm or large company.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and self-organize the work-flow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- Acute time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful candidate will receive training initially by the Manager and will be expected to work autonomously under their direct supervision.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Organizing a portfolio of companies and trusts, including the preparation of minutes and annual returns
- Maintenance of minute books either in physical files or electronically
- Drafting agenda/minutes/resolutions/proxies in relation to Annual General Meetings and other meetings
- Drafting minutes/resolutions in relation to Shareholders and Directors meetings i.e. opening of bank accounts, resigning/appointing directors and officers
- Preparation of other legal documents i.e. Certificate of Incumbency, Certified Resolutions, Secretary’s Certificates, Agreements
- Preparation of Annual Returns
- Drafting letters/emails/faxes to clients
- Managing of due diligence and compliance records for clients’ companies
- Managing and organizing filing systems both physical and electronic
- Income and fee collection
- Recording billable time
Terms of Employment
The position is available immediately.
Hours of employment are full time 40 hours per week, 9am-6pm.