This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. The Content Writer is responsible for developing and creating well-researched, compelling and quality content that follows the company’s editorial style guide and which appeals to audiences attracts customers and boosts brand awareness while driving value.
The chosen candidate must:
- Possess innovative writing skills to produce content that is original and unique setting us apart from the competition.
- Be adaptable according to requirements to craft content that fits the briefs style and tone of voice.
- Be open-minded, self-motivated and active with an innate thirst for learning to improve skillset.
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines, keep the content calendar flowing and to complete tasks as requested.
- Knowledgeable of creating content for different platforms and being confident in producing such work.
- Be a creative thinker and planner to generate fresh content ideas.
The primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Research topics related to the required content using a number of sources.
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, social posts, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email marketing.
- Grow our customer base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Use SEO guidelines to conduct keyword research, optimize content and to increase web traffic
- Ensure the all-around consistency of the brand (style, tone of voice etc.)
- Help build and maintain a creative/writing style guide and maintain the consistent implementation of the brand and tone of voice
- Identify needs and gaps in content, contribute to idea generation and pitch content that supports the overall content strategy
- 5 years of proven work experience as a content writer, journalist, copywriter
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience conducting research using multiple sources
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A strong understanding of business strategy with the ability to apply it to an overall content approach
They value and reward the contribution of every individual and are offering an attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with candidate experience.
The package will include an attractive basic salary, life insurance, any relocation expenses (if applicable) and a performance bonus that is directly linked to Group performance.