Our client, a company that controls and manages cost at all stages of a project through cost control, tender documentation, risk and value management is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Due to their continuous success, they want to expand their team with a motivated Assistant Quantity Surveyor to assist with an increasing workload. The successful candidate will be required to act on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a complete range of projects.
- Generally assisting in the office and onsite visits
- Assisting document management
- Assisting in the preparation of tender documentation and administration of tender process’
- Assisting in preparation of contracts
- Assisting in post-contract cost management (e.g. administering change control processes, valuing variations, assessing contractor’s claims etc…)
- Assisting in preparing valuations/payment applications for progress payments
- Assisting in the preparation of final accounts
- In possession of or in the process of achieving relevant Quantity Surveying Qualification
Key Benefits Summary
- Competitive Salaries
- Payment/Part payment of relevant Professional Development courses Qualification