Our client, a well-established brand is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their growing team!
The overall purpose of the role:
We are in the process of intense growth both locally and globally and we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Clerk to join us in this journey.
- Recording and posting daily invoices into the company’s accounting software
- Managing bank and other reconciliations on a daily basis
- Processing of payments and posting of payments
- Maintaining the company’s fixed asset register
- Assisting with the month-end accounting process as well as year-end audits
- Execution of internal controls
- Liaising with accountants and auditors where necessary
- Preparing reports for management as required
- Carrying other accounting duties as may be required by the company from time to time
Knowledge and experience required
- A minimum of A level in Accounts
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in Malta, ideally in a retail company
- Experience with Sage is a must
- Knowledge in Shireburn point of sale system is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Team player and a doer with the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in the business.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.